You may be looking for meal service for yourself,
a family member or friend, or perhaps you know of
someone in your community who is in need...
Our service is for
• People who are homebound due to age,
infirmity, chronic disease, disability, or who
are suffering from a debilitating illness, and
• Are unable or find it difficult to food shop
and prepare nutritious meals for themselves, and
• Are living alone or with a spouse or partner who is also eligible.
• We serve homebound adults of any age – not only seniors.
• Patients discharged from hospitals or rehab who
need short term assistance with meals as they
recuperate. Minimum service length is one month.
• Senior caregivers of a spouse or partner. We deliver
two meals to provide the caregiver respite from cooking.