Pie It Forward: Become a Pie Selling Team
About Meals on Wheels of the Palm Beaches
Meals on Wheels of the Palm Beaches, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to nourishing and enriching the lives of the homebound in Palm Beach County. We provide hot, nutritious meals to our clients that are prepared fresh every morning in our kitchen and delivered by a caring volunteer at noontime.
We are more than a meal—we are a wellness check, a visit from a friendly face, and a real connection to the outside world.
In 2017, our Pie It Forward campaign supplied 16,000 of the 45,000 meals we served!
Joining the pie campaign
Our Pie Teams have a lot of fun and enjoy some friendly competition. A sales team can include as many people as you would like. Recruit friends from your neighborhood, business, school, place of worship, homeowners/condo associations, fraternal organizations, etc.
PIE IT FORWARD Facts:
- Pies orders are taken between 10/15-11/14 online at www.mowpb.org
- Each pie purchase underwrites a week’s worth of hot, nutritious meals for a local, homebound senior
- Pies are baked by the best chefs, country clubs, hotels, and restaurants in the Palm Beaches
- We sell Apple, Pumpkin and Pecan
- We also sell virtual pies- these pies are simply a donation, no pie will be received
- Meals on Wheels of the Palm Beaches receives no government funding and relies solely on the generosity of the community to fulfil their mission to end senior hunger.
TO JUMP ONBOARD OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
CONTACT MAURA NELSON: MNELSON@MOWPB.ORG, 561.802.6979